Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seafood Part 1; Jalan Alor



Chili crabs on Jalan Alor in Bukit Bintang. I ate you in a restaurant boasting sanitary conditions that would have shocked an OCD person into a heart attack, but you tasted so yummy I do not care.

This is just a teaser picture to whet your appetite (see what I did there?! Oh I LOVE puns) for the REAL seafood pictures that are about to come. Just as soon as someone wakes up and send me pictures from Malacca.

On another note: upgraded to a newer BlackBerry today, courtesy of the generous coffers of the Malaysian Government, which means I can take more frequent food pictures. Yay! Yay! Yay! But before you think that Friedman was mistaken and there is in fact such a thing as a free lunch, think again, homie: I will be paying for this Berry in late hours at the office, rushed lunches, frenzied coffee runs, botched dinner plans with my beloved eating partner captain goosey p., and bucketfuls of stress and eyebags. Hmm. Now my enthusiasm is somewhat dampened. Maybe I should focus on the here and now: upgraded to a new BlackBerry, more food pictures for everyone. Yay! Yay! Yay!