Plus I saw pbil and was like, "OMG you lost so much weight!" And then he was like, "YOU lost weight!" And then I said "really?" And he said "no, I was just saying that". Turd. Maybe it was better when he was scared of me and afraid that I would tell my parents nasty things about him and spoil his relationship with my sister.
Anyway my theory is that my body is stocking up for the winter in the form of fat. I think my body is somewhat confused by having spent every December over the past few years in the freezing arctic tundra that is Ithaca In the Depths of Winter and now come each December, it just starts to stock up on fat, even though it now resides in a tropical country that straddles the equator in so very intimate ways that the only way it could be closer to the equator would be if it WAS the equator. I do not like this fat on the arms business. I think I will pray for it to go away. I don't believe in dieting and I'm too busy (this thing that occasionally rears its virtuous head at me to admonish me once in a while and is called My Conscience has instructed to write that 'busy' is actually a euphemism for 'lazy') to exercise so it will have to be appeals to the Big Guy that will melt this stuff off my arms.
More seafood pictures from Malacca because I'm too busy to run down and get breakfast and want to feast on food in some way, any way, even just visually.
We had to choose our own fish. Like I know how to tell one piece of raw fish from another or something.
Our meal in all its precooked slimy glory
Sting Ray
Ikan bakar
Malay calamariChili crab... with peas. Yeah, I don't know why the peas were there either.
Why hello Mr. Crabby, it is very nice to meet you and let us shake claws (clearly my mother never told me not to play with my food)