Friday, August 29, 2008

Lamb Kebab & Rice; Tarbush, Starhill Gallery

For no good reason other than the fact that I am starving and wanted to look at photos of delicious food while I'm sitting here waiting in the office for my dinner to be delivered (let us not focus on the fact that I am having dinner in the office on a Friday night; it is most definitely NOT by choice, I am an unfortunate victim of the central bank's disregard for the notion of TGIF) .. I present a photo of delicious food.


So what if it's only two sticks of succulent tender meat on equally tender rice and couldn't possibly be more boring if it tried? Sometimes (and I'm looking at you when I say this, Coffee Bean, Theobroma and Mandarin Oriental), you do NOT have to use fancy schmancy monikers or dump a load of spices, fruits, cake varieties or chocolate on a plate for your food to be a-mazing. Sometimes all it takes is rice and meat and an empty stomach on a Friday evening for me to drool shamelessly at my desk. Also it helps that I am starving. STARVING, I TELL YOU!!!!

I need to ravage the snack cupboard now before my stomach attempts to eat itself.