My appetite has disappeared. I have no idea where it went or when it will return, but hopefully it will be soon or I will be in danger of wasting away. This is extremely bizarre. I am also aware that it is logically impossible for one to subsist on coffee and water and continue with one's life when one has not eaten for a few days but I have long since given up trying to decipher the workings of my all too complicated self. The most likely conclusion is that my heart really is in my stomach and if that is the correct conclusion, you better hope to God that you didn't break it because if I have forever lost the joy that comes with eating cake then I really will step down from my state of infinite magnanimousness and make you pay for what you've done to me.Anyway! In memory of better, yummier, less dark and gloomy times... banoffee pies! Right now I love whipped cream more than men.