Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chocolate Fudge Cake; The Daily Grind

Because I've been neglecting my poor little pink blogspot baby for too long, I now have a backlog of photos to post and a yawning hole in the part of my brain that retains restaurant and food information. Hari Raya, Brunei, my family, a global financial meltdown and a goose have been preoccupying me of late. Also since I sold Hermes the iPhone (I miss you intensely but sadly our very touching relationship--see what I did there?!--was just not meant to be) I've been dependent on other people's cameras, which makes picture taking both inconvenient and inconsistent.

Yes, yes, excuses are for wimps and the faint-hearted. But you know what's NOT for the faint-hearted (unsuccessful segue but hey YOU try it)? Giant slices of chocolate fudge cake.

I loveeee monster cakes that figuratively attempt to devour you at the same time that you are literally attempting devour them; I loveeee the challenge. Also please be mollified by this peace offering; I really am trying to update more.