Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Heart Geek(cake)s

I promise I do more at work than troll the internet for pictures of cakes, but the combination of only having ten more days of work to go before I leave for my new job, the slow motion free fall rollercoaster that is the Kuala Lumpur Composite Index, and the impending gloom over the financial markets somehow makes it difficult for me to muster enthusiasm and productivity.

Also I found a photo of a Super Mario wedding cake, and, well, the result of the clicking around that followed that discovery is this collection of cakes that only a nerd would love. Geekcakes! This is for
you, gooseypanties.

All three of those cakes are wedding cakes. Umm. Yeah. Good luck with the marriage guys. (I am KIDDING, nerd apologists)

Linux the Penguin

Blue the Apple Cake (I wonder if it IS apple cake! Because that would be so fitting)

OPTIMUS PRIME (at first I was like huh, a fire truck, what's the biggie)

The desktop cake cousin of Abah's laptop, front and back view


And my favourite... Rubik's Cube Cake!