skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Curry Chicken Pie, Caramel Eclair, Macaroons; Bakerzin, Singapore
Lost 1 kg in Singapore as my stomach seems to be so contrarian that it just defies the laws of gastrophysics, prompting my mother to comment somewhat ominously that I should enjoy the metabolism while I can. This sounds like a threat. Since my standard procedure in dealing with threats is to yell out 'bring it on, mofos' while wielding a metaphorical M-16, I will take this maternal comment as license to consume more fatty foods.

Curry Chicken Pie!

Caramel Eclair (I LOVE LOVE LOVE eclairs. LOVE. I would MARRY an eclair if I could. Which if you think about it is very fitting because an eclair is pretty explicit phallic symbol and like men, good eclairs are hard to find. They look fine when you're looking at them through the display window, but then you find out you were cheated on the cream or the pastry is just too hard and then you're like I divorce you! And by divorce I mean go to the bathroom and get rid of the... you know what I mean.)
Macaroons! Strawberry, Chocolate, Pistachio, Rose Chocolate (yeah... I don't know what that means either, but it tasted good?), Hazelnut, Vanilla