They are not really very tasty though. Or at least this one wasn't. It was like eating pure butter, deceptively made up in pink and cream hues to attract the unsuspecting eater in spite of its complete lack of taste. Like a cakey Venus Flytrap! And I'm the fly! Except... I ate the cake and the cake didn't eat me so... wait... my seemingly ingenious metaphor just fell flat on its flowery face. On its deceptively PRETTY flowery face.

Full marks for style, little cupcake, but zero for substance and taste. Also full marks for the evil genius category. You are the most conniving cake I have ever eaten, as you managed to get me to eat ALL of you just because you were so attractive and despite the fact that you tasted nasty. For that I must give you due recognition.
Edit - Holy crap I just realized that I am an evil cupcake! I too am a small pink wily evil genius! Thought to be continued later. Or perhaps just abandoned, since I just ranted about a conniving cake that I now find is the gastronomic embodiment of who I am.
