Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Smorgasbord Part 1: Brunei

Brunei In Photos

1. Pebbles & Bamm Bamm, my sister's kittens

We don't know what sex they are, because my sister says she can't tell (I already told here there should be two pretty obvious hints in the genital area, but she said I was being gross) and no one else can be bothered to check. Pebbles and Bamm Bamm run around the patio all day like they're high on speed, pounce on each other a lot, devise evil schemes to con their way into the living room, where they're not allowed in because they aren't kitty-litter-trained, and are frequently picked up and cuddled by various members of my family, much to the kittens' annoyance. So adorable I want to gobble them up.




2. Fatimah, my cousin's daughter

Has the juiciest chubby little thighs. Like Pebbles and Bamm Bamm, is also picked up and cuddled more than she probably likes. As she is the offspring of my bossiest older cousin, I imagine that this kind of treatment of her as an animated baby doll will cease as soon as she can order people not to pick her up if she doesn't want to be picked up.


3. My sister's butt

Is like, hugely chubby. Good for playing bongos on when bored. Mainly posted this to cause mortification, because what else are sisters for.



4. Hari Raya breakfast

Lamb briyani, and 2 sisters on Skype in the background.