CRISPY. NOODLES.

Technically it was on the menu as just Fresh Water Prawn Noodles and there was no mention at all of it being crispy, which is not only deceptive but silly, because why would you exclude describing the key selling point of the product you are selling, do you hate profit Madam Kwan's? (Rhetorical question because Madam Kwan's clearly does not hate profit, judging by their prices.) BUT these are, indeed crispy noodles, though not explicitly described as such, and they were crispy noodles drenched in egg sauce, and accosted by two truly gigantic prawns, and they were GOOD.
I realize this is probably not revelatory at all to anyone else, but after having crispy type noodle numerous times at numerous consecutive Chinese New Year lunches, I have suddenly been converted from an Ignorant Of The Existence Of to a True Believer In Crispy Noodles and felt the need to preach it.
Also worth preaching about: my other recent Favourite Things of the Moment:
1. Parks & Recreation
It took me a while to get into it, but it's GOOD. And extra points for Amy Poehler's character, because she is so pretty and so funny and so feminist. Like a blonde Liz Lemon, but more organized. She even has a hyper-masculine male boss as her foil like Liz does: Ron Swanson = Jack Donaghy - the intense good looks + a lot more 'stache.
2. Sleepmasks
I don't care if they're unsexy, because lemme tell you, they ARE, even if you try to buy the cute and colourful ones so that you will look cute and colourful in your sleep since sexy is clearly a foregone option-- if you live with people who sleep at odd and insane hours of the night and early morning, sleepmasks are GOOD and I don't know how I went so long without them.
3. Wedding Videos
My new guilty ex-secret pleasure, to the point where I don't even have to know who the wedding people are, they just made me feel warm and fuzzy and GOOD. I have become quite the wedding video critic now, and am able to pick out trends. For example, Bruno Mars' Marry Me is soooo 2010. Don't use it for 2011. (I have more pearls of wedding video wisdom but they're actually quite good so no point spilling it for free here.)
4. Vacation Days
I am in desperate need of some.