Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Heart Pink

Am totally in love with the new calculator I bought, primarily because it is pink and white and the buttons are small, round and shiny and look like pink skittles. I would take a picture of it but I'm waiting for a blackberry upgrade (at the start of next month) so the picture will have to hold up as well.

So far the count of Pink Things at My Work Place is up to:
pink pencil holder
pink mousepad
pink (Marcus Aurelius) Ipod(omous)
pink waterbottle
pink notepad
pink pashmina
... and the pink skittle calculator

I am aware that some people may consider the pink explosion on my desk to reek of cutesy unprofessionalism. I am also aware that those people suck because colours, even the traditionally feminine ones, should not be mutually exclusive to work ethic and intelligence. Also I am totally not a cutesy kind of person at all and just happen to really like the diluted version of red so really I'm just proving all these people wrong. Unfortunately the bright things on my desk really make me want to eat skittles and pink cakes. Which isn't very professional. Damn you, backfired plan!