It was as though I died and went to pastry heaven. I'm not even exaggerating. I almost cried tears of happiness and sheer wonder at the beauty of all the little pastries and how cute the shop was. It took me half an hour to decide what I wanted to eat, and the waiter must have wondered if I suffered from some kind of disease that causes me to drool incessantly to the point of being unable to articulate which pastry I wanted.

Chocolate covered Cannoli and Strawberry Tart, starring in a vaguely explicit photograph
The glorious menu that I spent half an hour reading because: i) I like reading, ii) I like reading about food, and iii) the entire menu listed and described each pastry and cake.
I didn't want to leave, ever, but I was getting sleepy from all the food. Goodbye Veniero's... you will always have a special place in my heart.