Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cupcakes; Cupcake Chic

It is a scientifically proven fact (alas, I do not have the link to the scientific study that proves this fact; but this is not because it does not exist and I just made that fact up to start my post on a witty but regrettably completely fictional truth, it's because I'm too lazy to search for it) that eating cupcakes will increase the dopamine levels in your brain by 75%, thus making you 65% happier. (The remaining 10% of the happiness levels were lost during dopamine transmission because I belatedly realized that eating cupcakes would only further inflate my already recently inflated ass. This is a true fact. The junk is accumulating in my trunk. My lovely lady lumps, posterior, are... umm... getting lumpier? On the plus side my ass sounds like a flotation device when I describe it and also feels cushiony and is quite pleasant to sleep and sit on.)



My beloved Rum & Raisin cupcakes (3)
Naughty & Nice cupcakes (vanilla cake, chocolate frosting) (2)
... and a Fortune cupcake (vanilla cake, orange & chocolate frosting) (1)



If you're wondering what a vanilla cake with a slice of orange on the bottom and chocolatey orangey frosting tastes like, the answer is: crap. The Naughty & Nice was good (solid grades, but no valedictorian award) but the Rum & Raisins were, as always, perfection, and were TOTALLY worth their significant contribution to ass size.